BCM943602CS Combo Card prevents sleep on Sierra

macinsane

6 posts in this topic

*Update*

[sOLVED] Edited USBInjectALL.kext and changed ID to 255 to make the port where the Bluetooth device is plugged in appear as "internal". Now sleep and wake work perfectly  :D

Topic can be closed!

Hello everyone, I desperately need help with this one. Thanks in advance for any insights.

This fine piece of hardware gives me headaches:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-PCI-Express-BCM943602CS-Hackintosh-Computers/dp/B00MBP25UK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476434171&sr=8-1&keywords=ABWB+802%2C11+AC

The bluetooth part causes instant wakes on Sierra (it is connected to onboard USB 2).

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this through clover arguments or dsdt patches?

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

*Update*

[sOLVED] Edited USBInjectALL.kext and changed ID to 255 to make the port where the Bluetooth device is plugged in appear as "internal". Now sleep and wake work perfectly  :D

Topic can be closed!

Hello everyone, I desperately need help with this one. Thanks in advance for any insights.

This fine piece of hardware gives me headaches:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-PCI-Express-BCM943602CS-Hackintosh-Computers/dp/B00MBP25UK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476434171&sr=8-1&keywords=ABWB+802%2C11+AC

The bluetooth part causes instant wakes on Sierra (it is connected to onboard USB 2).

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this through clover arguments or dsdt patches?

My build has the same "clinical presentation" and I have confirmed it's caused by the bluetooth part of 94360. How do you fix it?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

can someone explain to me how this is done?

I have the same card and sleep is not working. Please help me.

Regards,

Hunk

You have to open the USBInjectAll.kext (->Show content), inside is a file called Info.plist. Here you can change <key>UsbConnector</key>

<integer>3</integer> to 255 on a specific port to make it appear as internal port. Which one you have to change depends on your motherboard. For that to find out use IORegistryExplorer app, it will show you where the bluetooth device is connected.

• 3 months later...