gigabyte H61-M S1 leopard

pappufuss

4 posts in this topic

installed leopard hackintosh version on gigabyte H61-M S1 with intel dual core 3.0GHZ ddr3 2GB ram, realtek 8111 ethernet controller, and realtek HD audio.

THERE is no audio after installation, i can boot and installation was successful. but no audio, and ethernet was also not detected. so no internet connection. etc..

hope there is some hope for me.

help please.

hi...

for audio I use voodooHDA..for ethernet you can try..  http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287161-new-driver-for-realtek-rtl8111/

but why not install el capitan?

c.frio

hi, thanks for replying me,

i was worried that el capiton will work on a dual core machine or not. so i downloaded the oldest version which i got on internet. (i didn't made it, i just downloaded it. lol)

by the way installation was a bit hectic for me, as this was my first installation, had to google many times then i got to know i need to change my BIOS setting to AHCI, sometimes google also make me more confused. after this heck i returned to windows and installed snow leopard which didn't even boot, which got stuck on boot screen for many hours. (again returned to windows)

Edited by pappufuss