No sound after Secure Update 2015-004

Gabber92

3 posts in this topic

Yosemite 10.10.5, after secure update 2015-004 sound not work. ill replaced AppleHDA, but its not help. Bootloader Chameleon.

I know it's not gonna help you much, at least not on the short term, but if you don't want issues like these to reoccur (and, believe me, I know exactly what you feel, cause I've been there before, and that was one the reason why I didn't want to deal with Chameleon or any other Tony tools anymore), listen to me when I give you this little piece of advice: switch to Clover and use Toleda's Clover script for patching your audio. Works like a charm, works after updates, and if something breaks it, you just run the script again, reboot, and you're good to go. Not to mention it keeps your AppleHDA.kext untouched.

Once you go Clover, you never go back. You don't need to. And, most likely, you will not want to either.

Also, a second advice: add your hardware configuration information in your signature. It makes it a lot easier for us to figure out possible solutions for your setup.

I know it's not gonna help you much, at least not on the short term, but if you don't want issues like these to reoccur (and, believe me, I know exactly what you feel, cause I've been there before, and that was one the reason why I didn't want to deal with Chameleon or any other Tony tools anymore), listen to me when I give you this little piece of advice: switch to Clover and use Toleda's Clover script for patching your audio. Works like a charm, works after updates, and if something breaks it, you just run the script again, reboot, and you're good to go. Not to mention it keeps your AppleHDA.kext untouched.

Once you go Clover, you never go back. You don't need to. And, most likely, you will not want to either.

Also, a second advice: add your hardware configuration information in your signature. It makes it a lot easier for us to figure out possible solutions for your setup.

i have audio lags with clover+toleda script, so its not work for me.