McSkywalker JaS Os X WallPapers

31 posts in this topic

Very nice work McSkywalker, especially the fire looks great

hmmms nice idea.....

This is my first try, please tell me what you think

post-6877-1162669152_thumb.jpg

I think it looks great , can you maybe make it in 1440x900 ? would love to add it to my collection :blink:

I think it looks great , can you maybe make it in 1440x900 ? would love to add it to my collection :2cents:

JaS ofcourse I will, but to be honest I just updated my hackintosh with the SSE2 10.4.8 update from you...... and yes, it crashed big time :D:D:D

Still I would like to thank you for your effort and I will post the image by tomorrow.

JaS ofcourse I will, but to be honest I just updated my hackintosh with the SSE2 10.4.8 update from you...... and yes, it crashed big time :D:D:D

Still I would like to thank you for your effort and I will post the image by tomorrow.

I released two updates , the first sse2 was just for testing, the second was the one that I was happy with.Sorry you had some trouble.

I released two updates , the first sse2 was just for testing, the second was the one that I was happy with.Sorry you had some trouble.

No problems JaS, the work you're doing is awesome, I just had a majoooooooooor fight with my pc, so I decided to upgrade it to a SSE3 P4 and a ATI x1600PRO. My system is back online again and it's running like a charm....

Ok so here is your requested 1440x900, I'm using it myself and I think it's pretty neat....

post-6877-1163508124_thumb.jpg