Yosemite Installer (Clover) not finding internal SSD

Aide

4 posts in this topic

I have a Samsung Slate and had successfully managed to install Yosemite before using a Clover special edition created USB stick without any issues. I then had to load Windows back onto my slate for a project I was working on. I've now finished that project and now want to re-install Yosemite back onto my Samsung Slate.

So once again I created a USB Stick using clover special edition with exactly the same options I selected before (Yosemite version: Public Beta 2)

My Slate booted up from the USB and got to the start of the Yosemite Installer.but the only problem is, my internal SSD is not shown on the list of available disks to install Yosmite on (USB is the only disk showing)

I've also got into Disk Utility to format my SSD (as it currently has Windows 8.1 installed on it) but again my internal SSD is not shown

I've checked in my bios for boot option and have set it to UEFI boot and have turned off Fast boot and AHCI mode off (as I had previously done) - when I boot my machine, the boot device menu shows:-

Windows Boot Manager (P0: Sandisk SSD U100 64GB)

UEFI: ChipsBnkSD/MMCReader 4080

I checked the Windows setup currently on my SSD using msinfo32 and the bios mode is showing as UEFI

How can I get the Yosemite installer to find and then install to my Internal SSD?

Thanks in advance

I had to install Yosemite on 64g usb drive , Then create a .dmg of the usb yose with Maverick . Then restore it to my internal HD. 

use the install usb to boot your yose HD , then repair premissions.> I think with Admin CMD Prompt >sudo

I use a chameleon 91 usb as my bootloader for Win and Mac.

I also have a 250G usb as backup to restore OS.

I just updated to 10.10.7 , had to boot with the usb Yose installer. -x  then repair per.

yose is tricky.