HD 3000 Artifacts Asus X53SV

29 posts in this topic

Nothing happened, it just booted as usual and the artifacts came back after doing certain things like launching Safari or Spotify.

HD3000 artifacts are a fact of life. But they can be reduced by insuring the DSDT you're using is based on your as-current native DSDT.

I have no idea whether the DSDT you're using is based on your current native DSDT or not. That is something for you to check.

Yeah, I can see that.

See what?

HD3000 artifacts are a fact of life. But they can be reduced by insuring the DSDT you're using is based on your as-current native DSDT.

I have no idea whether the DSDT you're using is based on your current native DSDT or not. That is something for you to check.

See what?

HD3000 artifacts are apparently not a fact of life as they can easily be removed with the boot arg "slide=0" that needs to be in Clovers config.plist file. Though, I appreciate your attempts to help.

HD3000 artifacts are apparently not a fact of life as they can easily be removed with the boot arg "slide=0" that needs to be in Clovers config.plist file. Though, I appreciate your attempts to help.

Report back when they re-appear.

• 3 weeks later...

So suggest final solution. I am suffering with this since long time on my Dell XPS 15 Laptop. I have seen blame game but not precise problem to search and provide solution.