• Pip
  • 6 posts

Processor  Core 2 Duo 2.97 GHZ

2 GB DDR3 10600 RAM

Geforce 9300 Video Card

1 TB Western Digital Hard Drive

320 GB  Western Digital Hard Drive

Realtec Gigabit Ethernet

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit on terabyte drive. Mountain Lion on 320 GB drive. I used iAtkos ML for OSX. Am I allowed to say this??????? :blush: I was able to achieve a successful installation the first try. Actually I tried an install with MyHack that worked but it wouldn't shut down on its own so I went to plan B. Everything works great. Sound, Internet, Mail. I haven't tried to update my install yet. In order to boot to OSX I choose F9 for boot order and OSX boots fine.

dcai777

dcai777

BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Hacking your Hackintosh

yes, you are. we just prefer retail :)

and we only dislike iATKOS M anyway

macsmack

macsmack

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

It seems that not all is well. I also cannot shut down. When I hit shut down it reboots and I let it go to Windows 7 and then shut it down again. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this. Please know that I started out stupid and through hard work i've managed to stay that way

macsmack

macsmack

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I don't know why this worked but in this order I ran Kext Utility, Verify Disk, Verify Permissions, and Repair Permissions and the problem has been solved. Chock one up for the Stupid Guy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy