I need someone who can help me with my Hackintosh Mavericks PC. I started a week ago building Mavericks on a Asus p8p67m pro.
Here the steps i already made:
- Created a myHack Mavericks Install USB on my MacBook
- Installed Mavericks on the PC without any problems after deciding to use a Geforce GT610 instead of my old ATI HD4350
- Then i created a smbios.plist with chameleon wizard and afterwards my own SSDT with RevoGirls script
- Afterwards i created my own DSDT with DSDT Editor: Fixed all the Errors and Warnings (hopefully i did this right :-))
Wanted to upload them, but i am not allowed to???
- Afterwards i installed the Audio driver and lan driver with #####. Lan works without any problems, but the onboard sound does not work (not that bad because i use a a Saffire pro 24 firewire which works without any problems)
- Also sleep mode and USB 3.0 does not work: hackintosh goes to sleep, awakes but gets stuck on black screen. I have read about bios updates for my motherboard for working sleep mode etc. but i think i do not want to update my bios for now
I also have seen a fakesmc problem, when i run sudo dmesg.
I hope someone can help me, with my problems.