• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MacReaper72682

MacReaper72682

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

:thumbsup_anim:  So im totally new to the whole osx thing. I just built my first hackintosh. Now my issue is, Everything works (Sound, Ethernet ect) However im having a issue with the video. I can not seem to figure out for the life of me how to get the video going. My resolution is really messed up. And when i try to watch a video file it wont let me. I have two options i can do, Use the onboard graphics and that is a intel G33 chipset, or use the radeon x300 pci express. 

Anyone here have any guides for installing these two devices to os x snow leopard?? 

Any help/Ideas are greatly appreciated with many thanks in advance.

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,807 posts

HOWTO: Turn your X300 in to a Hackintosh with Snow Leopard - Hardware Components and Drivers - InsanelyMac Forum

MacReaper72682

MacReaper72682

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

From what im reading, Thats for the thinkpad x300 laptop. I dont have a laptop, Im running a hp motherboard, the onboard graphics is the g33, and i have a pci express ati video card i wanted to get working

rlf

rlf

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Try the following kext.  Supposedly, it gives resolution control but no QE/CI.

https://www.mediafir...t1npp44ajroy307

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy