Just making a topic in thanks to all the help I have gotten

YungRaj

1 post in this topic

I really just want to thank everyone on this website because they have helped me not just successfully create a new hackintosh on my system, they have also helped me in general in learning the core functions and etc about a computer or an OSX86 project Hackintosh.

I am only 16 and I just really want to appreciate everything that everyone has done to make my or anyone's particular working. As a 16 year old, I would really love to do something like this when I am older, it really sounds fun and interesting to access and modify the core functions and files of a Mac OS System.

Again thank you guys for all the help and I will continue my work in trying to finalize the small issues I have with my new Hackintosh

In general I have some great things to say about this website and the people involved in it, people on this website are not looking for any profit in trying to give support and they have great intent in what they are doing to make every person in effort to make their hackintosh a success.

Again thanks to all the developers and everyone involved with this, it means a lot