4 replies to this topic

Zitro

Zitro

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Hello

someone can say how to install 10.9 from USB on a DH61WW motherboard with intel G620, Intel 60GB SSD, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX 768 MB ASC3 overclocker.

i have iatkos 10.8.4 installed

thank you

MNSiw

MNSiw

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Hello

someone can say how to install 10.9 from USB on a DH61WW motherboard with intel G620, Intel 60GB SSD, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX 768 MB ASC3 overclocker.

i have iatkos 10.8.4 installed

thank you

Hi, Always search the forum before posting, there are many such guides in forum (or on web). Download Install OS X Mavericks.app form iTunes, it's free, then run MyHack 3.3 on your USB stick, boot from it and install Mavericks.

rlf

rlf

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

First, identify the special kexts that were installed by iAtkos.  These are the ones you selected in Customize.  Save a copy of these kexts.

Build your Mav USB installer and add those special kexts.  Install Mav overtop of ML.  Install your special kexts and a new version of Chameleon to your Mav installation.

Zitro

Zitro

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

MNSiw create the post because that does not work.

rlf i am created the usb and search the kext but still does not work after loading the kext is restarted.

'll keep looking but no solution here, thanks.

Zitro

Zitro

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Resolved with ##### and #####, now work.

No work sound card the Intel DH61WW need patch.

Network card need patch, resolved with pkg of iATKOS ML2

Video card work perfect not need patch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy