Ati 5970

odlan3

19 posts in this topic

In realtà avevo già provato (ho una copia di backup del disco su cui smanettare). Il video parte ma la risoluzione é errata e nel system profiler la scheda non è riconosciuta correttamente. Ho provato allora a modificare così come avevo fatto per Snow Leopard il kext ATI5000Controller.kext (inserendo id 0x689C1002 Id che ho inserito per sicurezza anche in amd5000.kext) poi ho disabilitato in ATIRadeonX3000.kext la seconda gpu inserendo la stringa IOPCIClassMatch

0x03000000&0xFFFF0000 Ho settato il framebuffer Uakari poi Graphics Enabler yes e ATI rom (che ho in extra folder). Tutto senza successo :'(

Ciao, premetto che non ti garantisco nulla, puoi provare i kext in allegato, io ho avuto qualche problema con la 5850 che ho poi risolto modificando i kext in questione, ho fatto lo stesso ma con il ID della tua scheda.....

Magari prima fai un B.Up dei kext attuali.

ps in OCBP io ho

"<key>AtiConfig</key>
<string>Uakari</string>"
"<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>"

Archivio.zip

Not completely, I have used the two kext you have provided and I have changed to Zonalis in Aticonfig but I am still 1600x1200

MacPro-3:~ odlan$ sudo kextstat | grep AMD
   75    0 0xffffff7f81d11000 0x7a000    0x7a000    com.apple.kext.AMDSupport (1.1.4) <74 39 11 10 7 5 4 3 1>

MacPro-3:~ odlan$ ioreg | grep ATY

MacPro-3:~ odlan$

I need to edit FB too ??

post-783424-0-96913800-1383421591_thumb.png

QE/CI is working ?

I have some issue with the connectors config... I have to edit it again to make things working. I'm looking at it.

Did you try to plug your monitor to another port ?

I will try in one second

QE/CI is working ?

I have some issue with the connectors config... I have to edit it again to make things working. I'm looking at it.

Did you try to plug your monitor to another port ?

NO, nothing to do. I think QE/CI is not working. How I can check to be sure ? I have a fresh install of Maverick and I have installed  AMD5000Controller AMDRadeonX3000 whit "kext helper" and set Zonalis in ATIconfig and Graphics Enabler "yes" but as you can see in screenshoot in system profiler -> Graphics/Monitor  it say "no kext loaded". Same result for Display port one or two. Have you set anything in AtiPort or AtiRom in Chamaleon ?

System is stuck somewhere in booting, but I can see (in booting process) my ATI in slot 1 and with 1024mb of ram. I have also tried to boot with -x -v -f flag but it is always stuck at Amdcypressgraphicsaccelerator : device in slot 1. Maybe I have to delete some extension cache??

do you have ATY_init.kext or other kexts you could have left in your /S/L/E while trying to make it work before ?

Is your computer completly stuck or you can light on and off capslock led ?

Are you able to ssh to your computer while stuck ?

amynysy9.jpg

I haven't any other kext in S/L/E because I have a fresh installation of Maverick (disc completely formatted). With latest kext you have provided I can't anymore ssh in system and capslock light doesn't work. I have a backup of your previous kext (I have a multiboot system) and so I can boot.