Motherboards list recommended

Killus3

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

First of all...sorry if my english isn't perfect. :blush:

I think that a list of motherboards recommended for Hackintos (10.8 and 10.9 OS) with cpu Haswell it would be useful for all people. :)

And I would ask people to elencate this motherboards...

I'm actually studiing a hardware configuration to made my Hackintos based on cpu Haswell (i5 4670 or i7 4770) and I would know the compatible motherboards in every range of prices.

Our users tend to be familiar with their own particular hardware or hardware they've used in the past - rather than a whole range or category of motherboards.

If you do a forum search based on motherboard chipsets you can compile this list yourself and post it here.

It would be a nice way to help the community, I'm sure it would be appreciated by lots of people.

Our search engine is not very good, so here's a tip, as an example, type this into google:

H87 site:insanelymac.com

...to search insanelymac for posts about motherboards with the H87 chipset. Then do some reading, find which motherboards have the best compatibility, and add them to your list.

Thank you, it's a great idea and it will be awesome to have a list like that here. I'll be sure to sticky it for you when you're done.

Hi everyone,

For now I found these motherboards are compatible with haswell and not need DSDT (I think)

GA Z87X-UD3H

GA Z87-D3HP

GA Z87M-D3H

If I'll found another I will list here... :)

If someone have idea of motherboard please add here.

I continue the research in this days ;)

Edit:

I read on internet that the recommended motherboards for hackintos are all of Gigabyte...

GA-Z87X-OC Force GA-Z87X-OC GA-Z87X-UD5H GA-Z87X-UD4H GA-Z87X-UD3H GA-Z87X-D3H GA-Z87-HD3 GA-H87-D3H GA-Z87MX-D3H GA-Z87M-D3H GA-Z87N-WIFI GA-H87N-WIFI

• Like 1