• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

iseeu1001

iseeu1001

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi I tried to install mac os x from a dmg/iso/vmware image file (2 different types) and with no success. Both vmware image types stuck on apple logo. What can I do? Its just stuck at the apple logo and won't boot further. Here is my screen shots. One is to show that my bios virtualization is enabled. Oh 1 last thing I am running on AMD a10-4600m.

Capture_zpsbe568b11.png2_zps8fc496a1.png

MSoK

MSoK

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

David,

Unfortunately AMD processors are not supported with a Vanilla or Retail OS X image, you will need to search on this forum for an image with a modified kernel with AMD support.

iseeu1001

iseeu1001

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

David,

Unfortunately AMD processors are not supported with a Vanilla or Retail OS X image, you will need to search on this forum for an image with a modified kernel with AMD support.

I did download a AMD version of MAC OS X mountain lion vmware image. http://www.souldevte...3-vmware-image/ Said it supports AMD a10-4600m.

iseeu1001

iseeu1001

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Okay mac booted up but once I install the vmware tools image the next boot up I get this. What could it mean?5_zps3295eeda.png

Donk

Donk

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts

Okay mac booted up but once I install the vmware tools image the next boot up I get this. What could it mean?

Just read the top 3 lines of the screenshot!

iseeu1001

iseeu1001

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Just read the top 3 lines of the screenshot!

If I knew how to make it work/ fix it would I be asking? That is the reason I am asking.

1Al

1Al

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Do you have installed the latest patch unlocker for run OS X 10.9 on VMWare 10?
I have Intel but I had a similar problem on Windows 7 solved with the right unlocker patch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy