driver nvidia getforce 410mdriver nividia
Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:14 AM
please tell me how to install driver nvidia 410m 512mb i have install mountain lion 10.8.2(iatkos) please help me please plesae
Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:49 AM
so we need to update with 10.8.4.dmg original file(or not iatkos 10.8.4) and i don't understand about kext wizard and run repairpermissions/reboot please bec i'm not expert please i'm first time at hackintosh please don't blame me
and do you have a link toritorial ?
Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:26 PM
now i have do the same u said already now. so how can i do with my driver hdmi, nvidia getforce 410m, no sleep mode, can't display about this mac,trackpad,not display battery, how can i do please help me
Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:53 AM
please help me i want to fix it please reply me
Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:21 PM
oh thank thank hahaha , i looking for you reply for a day hahahaha
Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:52 PM
1. I not sure but your card 410M have Tecnology Optimus and all cards with this technology not have support for CE/CI only full resolution in MAC OS X
2. Conforme this report your processor have INTEL HD 3000 Integrate Graphics, I not sure if you have this graphics, take a look in Windows/Dispositivos/Graphics Cards
3. I have make a new Extra folder with all new, DSDT.aml,SSDT.aml,smbios,org.boot.plist, replace your Extra for this one
4. navigate to S/L/E and delete AppleIntelCPUPowermanegemente.kext, NULLCPUPowerManegemente.kext, AppleHDA.kext, VoodooHDA.kext, VoodooBatery,kext, backup first for a secure place
5.Install this boot loader Download
7.Install this kexts too AICPUPM Patched.zip 76.69KB 8 downloads
8. Replace your Extra for this one Download
9. report of the your processor, take a look if you have intel HD 3000 http://www.notebookc...or.53435.0.html
10. all kexts what you need for your card are installed in the the system
11. Test your out video wiht HDMI and VGA to a Monitor Externo
12. Report Back the changes and what not work
Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:14 AM
all work i do all that u tell me now remain boot loader i386 how can i do with it?
sir boot loader there are 1 file is i386 i can't install please help me?
and i forget to tell u about webcam won't work too before update working normally
brightness won't work too
this is my hardware
Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:43 PM
it not worked now even usb not worked too please help me sir how can i do next?
about nvidia 410m worked normal now
Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:14 AM
Usbrollback can't install it show msg fail and battery still not show
and sleep mode working now but about this mac still not worked when i press about this mac it log off i don't know why and another one is i need to press button power on twice but on window i press normally it not know chipset or something can you help me please?
Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:19 PM
usb and webcam sometime work sometime not worked when restart it worked but open normally it not worked and battery show but still unknown
and about launchpad i can't search(it disable can't search), spot light too slow then before
and i forget to tell u that i have dual boot window 7 with mac osx and when i restart window 7 get into mac osx my touchpad not worked
but if i open normally not restart it worked but trackpad not found do you have any idea about trackpad can't use the same real mac
Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:01 PM
download AIDA64 and look the report if your trackpad is Synaptics or Elantec, then go in downloads here in the Forum and download the kexts, then delete yours kexts and install the new
First test this one if work, with KextWizard in section install kext , have a option to backup kexts that you replace, set this option
BAT TRACK.zip 444.34KB 2 downloads
Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:35 AM
AIDA64 is not for mac is for pc how can i download this program for mac.
do you have another program to check?
how can i check it Synaptics or Elantec?
and now my usb and battery working now thank you so much now i'm enjoying lol
Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:04 AM
hi ifire i haved install kext trackpad and my hackintosh unknow keyboard(so now i decide set up new hackintosh 10.8.2 and update to 10.8.4)
i have make the same install kext that u instruction to me but now
but the problem is battery unknown please help me and NumLock can you help me maybe i'm bother u again
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users