1 reply to this topic

JohnsonG

JohnsonG

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

I've got a totally weird problem (atleast for me). I'm new to the world of hackintosh and after much reading n understanding, I've got ML to work on my build. All was well till I decided to install Logic Pro 9... :help:

Now I've got this issue that Logic and Studio One (music production software as well) can play audio through the default outputs (and headphones) but iTunes/VLC/QT cannot... I've made sure that Studio One releases the audio driver when done with it and I cannot find anything of that sort in Logic Pro (new to Logic as well). Audio kexts are fine as far as I can say. :wallbash:

Can anyone help? if there's anymore details that are needed, please let me know and I'll post it as I'm unsure about what other information is necessary. :(

CPU - i7 3770k
MB - GA Z77 UD5H

Thank you!

jamiethemorris

jamiethemorris

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
What does your audio midi setup look like? Make sure your the interface/sound card you want to use is set to "use this device for audio playback." I've had to do that before when I want getting sound even though everything is right in system prefs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy