That's why I commented ...
I was not using any dsdt or smbios, and I managed to work everything except the audio.
Smbios file I created it and put it in the root of the partition. I have also used the dsdt that you sent me, along with your files.
I edited your file to match with the smbios data of chameleon.
The result is black screen. In the last attempt, something will be broken, because clover freezes and does not start now.
I will restore the backup.
Apparently we not need any dsdt to work. I've seen that in the beginning of clover there are dsdt editing options, it works even without a dsdt. It also seems that in the latest version of clover, has enabled the function to save the preferences by pressing F2.
- using UEFI BIOS or own CloverEFI
- default boot after timeout into previous chosen OS
- customizable GUI: themes support, own icons, fonts, background image, animated pictures, mouse pointers.
- F1 - multilingual help, depending on language in config
- saving preboot.log from GUI by typing F2 and system.log for debug
- save original (OEM) ACPI tables by pressing F4
- test DSDT patching with F5
- save videoBIOS into EFI/misc by pressing F6
- saving screenshots from GUI typing F10
- CD/DVD eject by F12 and refresh menu after CD insertion
- change GUI resolution by PgUp/PgDown
- save BOOT0000 option to NVRAM (like bcfg in Shell)
- call to Shell.efi
- native screen resolution in GUI
- scroll bar if screen resolution is too low for menu
Right now I'm with the latest version of Mountain Lion with everything working except the audio.