• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Maxim1203

Maxim1203

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Building Computers, Staying up to date with every part of the technology field, and doing things...
Okay, so I'm tasked with my church's latest audio video upgrade. Part of this is placing a few large flatscreens in the lobby with the purpose of displaying announcements and live streaming the church service. Big project, but what I am here to ask about is the live streaming portion. I am currently planning on using a Mac mini for cheap media server instead of putting more on our Mac pro. I want to put Apple Tvs on each Tv for displaying the announcements and streaming media to various locations in the church. What options exist for live streaming video to an Apple TV? Is there an app that can stream from a live url or something similar?

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

TH3L4UGH1NGM4N

(~_~)

• News Team
  • 1,156 posts
  • Interests:(~_^)
you push an AirPlay signal to the Applel Tv but for relaying the signal you'd need some signal repeater or create your own app to replay the signal that is sent to the device. I personally don't know how to distribute more than one signal to another Apple Tv but I thought I'd still post this to let you know.

ameris_cyning

ameris_cyning

I don't know what to write here

• Donators
  • 956 posts
  • Interests:OSx86, female anatomy, electronic music, Clover EFI
Get a Roku

Apple TV is a joke and MacMini costs too much for what you need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy