1 reply to this topic

PlayHard

PlayHard

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Hi

Finally i've been able to install 10.6.6 on my HP Pavilion DV6! But it's not the most exciting thing in my life that I've thought, so I decided to install ML! I try a my way and if it works I can post a guide.
My problem is that I've got this damned KP oh IOMassStorageClass and the last thing I can see is IOBlockStorageService...So what is the problem!? I'm pretty sure that it will be the kext but I can't find a kext fix for this...I've tried also USBBusFix but nothing...Also I think it can be my drive but I don't think so because it's a kingston data traveler, very used drive! I also change my usb port but nothing, same KP..Can you help me?

I have an HP Pavilion DV6 3104sl
Intel Core i5 460m 2,53 ghz
Intel HD Graphic/AMD mobility radeon 5650
4gb Ram
Toshiba 500gb Hard disk
Atheros 9285 Wi-FI

Now i'm using mach_kernel but in 10.6.6 I used a legacy_kernel...That can be also this the problem?

Edited by fantomas1, 12 February 2013 - 07:01 AM.

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,788 posts
hi :)

you have already a discussion about your notebook and OS X Mountain Lion and would ask you to continue and to not open another topic. Thank you in advance.

Cordially

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy