Manually created installer: hfs_lock locking against myself!

hfs_lock linux

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

misterfrista

misterfrista

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Hey!

I can´t get in my Lion 10.7.4 anymore and I don´t have a working installer atm, so I decided to create one using linux!

I created a hfs+ partition and restored BaseSystem/InstallESD files, copied FakeSMC NullPower etc. from a unpacked myhack and installed latest chameleon 2107(?)on it. I also replaced the kernel with the one, which always worked on the installer for me (R:A:W:86)!

With a myhack-created installer I simply copied the kernel and started with "-v -f busratio=155 npci=0x2000".
If I do the same now, it boots up fine until a KP comes up which says: hfs_lock locking against myself!

It seems to be something with the installer, as I get the same error on another pc!
http://img202.images...30201153300.jpg

Any idea?

Thanks!!

misterfrista

misterfrista

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
I got a working Lion again but furthermore have the issues with my created stick.

It seems it has something todo with the partitiontable itself. When I plug the created stick into the lion pc and click on verify disk I get kernel panic ( its a atom patched kernel).

The interesting thing is, that its the same panic i get when booting with the stick!

I´ll try now to format the stick with osx and do the other operations under linux! Just for my own interest :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy