Jump to content

any idea where can I find the plastic bits that line G5/mac pro's ports on the case?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic



    InsanelyMac Protégé

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
I need those grey plastic bits that line the I/O ports of most mac devices, like G5, Mac pro, etc.

Any idea where I can find them or if anyone's selling them, please let me know asap.

I just need this part or if anyone is selling the whole piece that's fine too.

Posted Image



    Macmodder Addict

  • Retired
  • 458 posts
  • Gender:Male
Which one is this? I can't tell if it's firewire or optical out.

Either way, I have them from my G5 case. PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy