[How to ]AMD + JAS OS 10.4.7 iso DVD, resolve installer and about this mac problem

momo971

14 posts in this topic

Great !

Some people found how to resolve those issues.

According that you've installed jas 10.4.7 AMD DVD

Download Maxxuss amd enabler cpuid patches

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=25585

or from here

Now decompress AMD_Enabler.zip in the Desktop. :compress:

open up the terminal (finder->applications->utilities)

cd ~/Desktop/AMD_Enabler/

sudo ./patcher cpuid_patches.txt

Enter your password when required.

Reboot & enjoy

:sorcerer:

Many thanks to: JaS, Maxxuss, wcarson , cmf.

Apple system profiler don't shows SSE3, even if you have a cpu with SSe3 instructions set.

If you have SSE3, you can download Itunes 7.0.1. It works, meaning SSE3 is enabled...

I'm working a CPU-Z app under Mac OS X....

it's only a matter of time...

• 1 month later...

just a quick note to people not to include the >

so you only need to enter

cd ~/Desktop/AMD_Enabler/ {press enter on your keyboard}

sudo ./patcher cpuid_patches.txt {press enter on your keyboard}

when i try that patch terminal just says this:

edward-corcorans-computer:~/Desktop dice01$ sudo ./patcher cpuid_patches.txt
sudo: ./patcher: command not found

Help please.

Thanks

DiCE01

edit: the files are on my desktop. i also tryed from the AMD_patcher folder but same problem.

make sure you are running Jas 10.4.7 on an AMD processor using the appropriate hacks and cracks decrypts whatever then start again from scratch.

I must of installed osX86 at least 4 times in one day trying to get this to work and update to 10.4.8 but i got there in the end so just perceiver and have patience and you'll get something in the end ^_^ hope all goes well

make sure you are running Jas 10.4.7 on an AMD processor using the appropriate hacks and cracks decrypts whatever then start again from scratch.

I must of installed osX86 at least 4 times in one day trying to get this to work and update to 10.4.8 but i got there in the end so just perceiver and have patience and you'll get something in the end :( hope all goes well

Hey thanks for the help. look at my sig. i started with myzar 10.4.6 and then used the JaS update.

also n00b question what does the ./ before the patcher mean cause ive tryed other hacks with that and the same thing happens.

i have also installed OSX like 20 odd times so im not sure tht it is a one off unless ive have 20 one offs.