• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Shane 2

Shane 2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I can't get resolution if I don't use GraphicsMode. I currently have GraphicsEnabler = YES and NVEnabler64.

Anyone with same problem?

Edited by fantomas1, 18 October 2012 - 08:31 PM.
Please remember that you are in a public forum, a bit of courtesy is always welcome. It's always nice to start by saying "Hi" or "Hello" before asking a question or seeking help.

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,761 posts
Hi

what if you try with NVidia retail drivers for 10.8.2 ?

priyamjani

priyamjani

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have the same issue. I had got my 9200m Graphics working in 10.8 final by adding the device id's. However, on updating to 10.8.2, adding the device id does not solve the issue. Also applying the patch from the above post does not change anything.

priyamjani

priyamjani

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have the same issue. I had got my 9200m Graphics working in 10.8 final by adding the device id's. However, on updating to 10.8.2, adding the device id does not solve the issue. Also applying the patch from the above post does not change anything.

SOLVED!! I used the Nvidia Kexts from ML DP4 and added my Device id to Geforce and Nvidia Kexts and finally got my graphics to work on 10.8.2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy