Help with AMD FX 4100, installing Hazard 10.6.2

johnxatzakis

4 posts in this topic

So, I have just been trying to install hazard snow leopard 10.6.2

Everything went well untill i pressed "enter" (on the bootCD, already changed with retail copy). A black screen shows with white letters. On the top it says " Not an Intel machine: Restart Fix not applied" , and then my pc loads Darwin/x86 and suddenly it restarts. Pls help me.

MY PC SPECS:

AMD FX 4100 (QUAD CORE O.C. AT 4000MHz)

ASUS M5A78L -LE

RAM:8GB DDR3

ATI RADEON HD 6750

SATA 2 (250GB)

Edited by eep357
Topic title changed to reflect the actual topic.

I'm not an AMD expert, all I can say is the restart fix warning is no big deal, and if your choosing an AMD as your first hackintosh, your going to have an even larger than normal amount of reading, searching and learning to do,

Since I came across this project (even before registering) I have always avoided AMD like the plague (and I have built 5 hackintosh desktops).

If you are serious about this project, you don't buy AMD, as simple as that.

If you do, know you'll be able to use Windows or Linux, but OS X will be a pain in the rear.

A few month ago I bought an ASUS 1225B-SIV055M for portability, perfectly aware I couldn't run OS X on it.

• Like 1