HELP, CLEVO P170EM DSDT

rachaf

11 posts in this topic

Hey everyone

Can someone help me with getting my DSDT patched up?

When compiling i have 62 ERRORS

---------------------------------------

Things that works:

SOUND -- using patched AppleHDA.kext (With DSDT Patch)

WIFI -- Using DSDT Patch for Atheros 9285

USB2 -- vanilla

HD4000 -- using EFI String

Ethernet -- Using RealtekRTL81xx.kext

USB3-- See Here Thanks to Mieze and Mrengles for sharing.

Not Working:

GTX 675M

Sleep

Webcam

What I didn't try:

HDMI

Battery

Installation ML 10.8.2:

1. Bootloader: Now I am using Clover Bootloader (UEFI)

2. (I can't Install or Getting ML to work Without this 2 patched kexts "AppleACPIPlatform.kext" and "AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext") fixed this by using clover

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

DarwinDumperReports.zip

DSDT-P170EM-Original.zip

Patched-iFIRE-DSDT+USB3+HDEF+Atheros.zip

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I´m afraid I cann´t help you but I am thinking on buying a similar system as yours, so I am interest on:

- Which method have you used, which kexts you have, any special workarounds you had to take....

- what is working and what isn´t in you system.

Thanks in advanced.

Hello,

I´m afraid I cann´t help you but I am thinking on buying a similar system as yours, so I am interest on:

- Which method have you used, which kexts you have, any special workarounds you had to take....

- what is working and what isn´t in you system.

Thanks in advanced.

Ok, I compiled your DSDT.aml and now 0 Error 0 Warnings, but I not applied any patch because in your signature not have any hardware, please put your hardware in signature for future support!!!!!!

DSDT Clevo.zip

Thank you very much iFire, i will update my post to list things that work soon, and i have added my signature

Sorry for my english

elixz, iFIRE

I have updated and added my DarwinDumper Reports (using the patched DSDT Clevo by iFire) to my post

iFIRE

I still have one Warning when compiling (resourcetag larger than field (tag 64 bits field 32 bits) -- line 1965)

Thank you again

BisonCam will work when your GFX cards work as i have the same Webcam mate and it was working for me when i had mac installed!

My HD4000 work, don't Know Why my webcam doesn't!

the DSDT it is not pached!!! only compiled with any error, warnings no problem, not important.

With your Compiled DSDT My Power Button and Sleep don't work anymore (for sleep Only blank screen also fn+Slep keyboard don't work anymore). it work with the original one..

Can you fix that Please.

Sorry for my English.