if you encounter the “WiFi: no hardware installed”-error after installing OSX 10.8, do this :
- go to [your hard disk] –> System –> Library –> Extentions –> IO80211Family.kext
- CTRL-click on the IO80211Family.kext and select “Show Package Contents” from the pulldown menu
- then go to Contents –> Info.plist and drag the Info.plist to the Desktop
- CTRL-click on the Info.plist (the one on the Desktop) and select “Open with –> TextEdit” from the pulldown menu
- then, inside the Info.plist file, find and delete these line (found near the end) :
- then select File –> Save to save the edited version of the Info.plist on your Desktop
- then, drag the Info.plist from the Desktop back onto the original version that is in System –> Library –> Extentions –> IO80211Family.kext –> Contents
- in the warning window that pops up, click on “Authenticate” and type your administrator login and password
…that should be it !
now your AR9280 should be recognized by OSX 10.8 “Mountain Lion”, and the “WiFi: no hardware installed”-error should be gone
Ora restano i problemi dell'ethernet e della scheda grafica..
Ethernet: Intel® 82577LC Gigabit Network Connection
Scheda grafica: Intel® HD Graphics