A New working Wifi USB Dongle for Mountain Lion (64-Bits) TESTED a few minutes ago!

AnssaienlyMac

1 post in this topic

Hello Guys! :D

Well let me tell you the story first ! I went to the store where there's a nice girl who let me look for every single Wifi Dongle she sells in her computer (like browsing Insanelymac and other forums for a 64-bits wifi usb dongle for ML)... 2 TP-Link WIFIs aren't supported and the other is called Netis WF-2111 ... what's more amazing that it has a Realtek Chipset and a few minutes ago I installed ML GM to test it (first I tested it on DP1 64Bits mode ) and it worked on both DP1 & GM (64-Bits) !!!

So anyone who has this wifi dongle or want to buy it , I really recommend it , it only cost me 15$. :D

Here's the Driver I used for it to work. it says it's for 10.7 but it works perfectly on 10.8 (64-bits) as I said above. just install the pkg file normally and click Restart .. boot to your 10.8 ML GM partition and you'll be amazed!

and the proof below:

hope this helps .. Just so you know... the wifi dongle looks so simple & it's a tiny one.. you can Google it ... :D

post-694637-0-07308700-1347147789_thumb.png