Hey everyone. This is my first time posting here, and if I'm posting in the wrong section, Mods please feel free to move this topic to the correct section.
Anyways, I've never installed OS X on my PC before. I've only installed 10.6 on Virtualbox and 10.8 on VMWare Workstation.
So I want the real deal. The best experience. And I've thought of installing it on my PC, but I'm afraid I do not have the required.
So what I want is to dual boot Windows 7 and 10.8 or 10.7 on my PC, on the same hard drive. I only have 1 hard drive.
Let me start of with the most information I can provide to you experts
- I currently have Windows 7 installed on my hard drive.
- I only have 1 hard drive. (500GB)
- I have an 8GB USB stick and I do not have a blank DVD.
- I do not want to reformat my hard drive in order to dual boot on the same hard drive.
- My system specs are: Asus P8H61-M LE, i3 2100, GTS 450 (Can I get a good/full experience on this? Most importantly is with QE/CI enabled)
So yeah. I do not know if I am able to dual boot 10.7 or 10.8 on my PC, with the same hard drive, with Windows 7 installed first.
And if I can, can I get a good/full experience?
Hopefully if it's possible for me to do it, I need a tutorial.
All in all,
thanks in advance
Noob needs helpdualboot
No replies to this topic
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dualboot
|Topic||Stats||Last Post Info|
Snow Leopard 10.6 →
OSx86 Project →
OSx86 Installation →
OSx86 10.7 (Lion) →
OSx86 Project →
Multi-booting and Virtualisation →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users