Mountain Lion: ALC268 on Acer Aspire 5920G

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've installed mountain lion on my Acer Aspire 5920G and nearly everything works perfectly.

Two things don't for the moment:

ALC268, the codec dump is attached, it shows as an ALC1200 in Ubuntu12.04

Codegraph is printing a failure message and does not convert the linux dump to svg.

$./codecgraph codec_dump.txt
Codec: Realtek ALC1200
Generating codec_dump.txt.svg
Format: "svg" not recognized. Use one of:

Now I'm stuck with the sound.

The second thing is native battery management.

I converted the DSDT entry from

ACAD to ADP1

and added the patch from DSDTSE, but it still does not work to show the battery stats.

I'll attach the DSDT in original and modified + linux codec_dump.txt + lspci dump ....

Maybe someone of you knows best.

regards

5920G-ORG.DSL.zip

codec_dump.txt.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

lsdump-n.txt.zip

lsdump-nnv.txt.zip

lspci-nnvvxxx.txt

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi osna1976,

did you ask me or SupraMac?

/edit: If you ask me, a short answer (sorry, I am busy atm..): I used ###### from Tonymacx86. It is a program which helps you installing Mountain Lion setup onto USB (you must be in OS X to use this program). Execute this program and install Mountain Lion (the Mountain Lion setup has to be in Program folder of Mac, so buy it in App Store and all things are done for this) with Laptop Support on USB. It is then also bootable.

Just reboot your Laptop and boot from USB. After this step you should reached OS X Mountain Lion setup to install it onto your drive.

More details and a nice step by step tutorial should be at http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

• 1 year later...