NO QE/CI on my Galaxy GTX nVidia 550Ti

7 posts in this topic

i got ML installed on my DH67BL board and im using usb wifi card and i got my audio working but i tried everything to get my video card to work 100%

does anyone have experience with this card to get it working at least 90%

my setup is

Motherboard: DH67BL (no dsdt)

CPU: i3 3.30 second gen

RAM: 8Gb

Video Card: PCIE Galaxy nVidia GTX 550Ti

im pretty much a noob when it comes to efi strings, or kext.

ive tried many ways by searching on google but no real solution..

i used this method to install ML http://www.ihackintosh.com/2012/07/how-to-install-os-x-mountain-lion-10-8-gm-on-pc-hackintosh/

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP lol, im not trying to play the latest games just 1080p video for watching movies and to work with my iphone and ipad...tired of windows...

thanks in advance

post-75324-0-23578600-1343409272_thumb.png

post-75324-0-71988900-1343409281_thumb.png

i ended up doing that... im back to 10.7.4 running at 100% with my gtx 550ti but im really disappointed that ML didn't work... i bet it's something simple.. oh well, hey if you want PM me and i'll let u know if i run into something or i figure it out

• Like 1

I am on Asus Nvidia Geforce GTX 550Ti with Full QE/CI on my 10.8 Mountain Lion Machine. I just modified my NVDAGF100HAL.kext and entered my device string there while preparing the Mountain Lion Installer. Then I copied down my extra folder from my Fully Working OS X Lion Machine and Pasted it in root of the Installer as well as the Installed Drive after installation. While I was in Installation Itself, my Full 1920x1080 resolution was detected and it remained after installation too. I got Full QE/CI at my first boot itself. Please post your comments if this works for you.