• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ririholic

Ririholic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
So this is the error I get. After this I get Still waiting for root device message. What should I do?

gerald79

gerald79

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Photo, Video, MAO
bonjour ,

org.chameleon.boot.plist , enable "npci=0x2000" try on

Ririholic

Ririholic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
I tried with that. Now I get Still waiting for root device even sooner. It starts booting and says that my AppleNForceATA next isn't loaded properly. I installed it in S/L/E and I don't know why it won't work :S

I downloaded AppleNForceATA next from different source and know i don't get that error anymore. It starts loading and in the middle of loading kexts the computer restarts. Help please

Ririholic

Ririholic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Is there anyone that can help? It starts loading and in the middle of loading kexts it restarts

DaviDemon

DaviDemon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Is there anyone that can help? It starts loading and in the middle of loading kexts it restarts

@Up
Bump! Same here. It gets to around AppleHDA or something when booting with verbose mode and it's loading kexts before it restarts. The only way I got it to work was to use rBoot but I'm wondering why all other people can get it to work with this..

Someone got any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy