First of all, I am a noob when it comes to OSX86 installation(Tried a lot but haven't been successful).
I have tried a lot of installation guides out there with no success(may be because at least one of the components in those guide did not match my system).
My system specs go as follows:
- CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 945
- MoBo: ASUS M5A78LT-M LE (AMD 760G)
- Gfx: Galaxy Geforce 9500GT 1GB DDR2(VGA and DVI out, no HDMI)
- RAM: 2x2GB DDR3 1366(Transcend)
- HDD: Seagate 500GB SATA 3GB/s(My primary disc. but I will be using my Seagate 80GB SATA for OS X installation)
- Sound: Onboard sound
- Network: Onboard LAN
Can someone recommend which snow leopard disc(Retail/iAKTOS or some other) should I use and what installation options should I select(kernel and other stuff)? Also, do I need to use a third party boot loader?
I don't need to dual boot as I am planning to install it on a separate hard drive.
I just want to get it work(Video, Sound and if possible network).
I don't need any fancy stuff like correct display of CPU name and etc.
Also, in case I DO plan to triple boot with Win XP Pro x64 and Win 7 Ulti x64, how do I go about it?
Getting OS X to run on my PC is my dream and I would really appreciate any help!