Having Issues with a Intel DG31PR

1 post in this topic

I'm having problems trying to get an old hackintosh back up and running. I gave this system to my dad and he's been using it for the last few years, but the other day he was trying to run Final Cut and it kept crashing (Come to find out its been like this since day one, but is just now telling me.), come to find out it was because the network card was not being detected (On board and PCI card) and after further investigation I found that all the PCI cards had stopped being detected.

The System is:

Intel Desktop Board DG31PR - BIO: PRG3110H.86A.0071

XFX GeForce 9400 GT - 1.0GB GDDR2 - PCI-Express

Dynex - DX-E102

SATA HD and DVD drive

When I built this system for him I cross checked with other sites to make sure the parts would work and I was pretty sure when I gave it to him that it was in 100% working order.

I tried running updates with no change. So I decided to try doing a reinstall with a retail version of SL but when I go to boot into the SL disc I get this screen.post-7158-0-07662100-1332087341_thumb.jpg

Any help would be great. If someone knows how to get the PCI cards working or the onboard network card working without doing a reinstall that awesome, but I have no problem doing as fresh install IF I can get past that kernel panic.

Thanks