iAtkos L2 boot error "AppleSMBusPCI::start failed" After Successful installation

mnmleko

3 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

Thanks in advance for all the help,

I im getting this error after iAtkos L2 successfully installs. "AppleSMBusPCI:: Start Failed to get acpi path for provider"

i get audio running on the background but the system just halts.

here i attach a picture i took of the error for reference.

I have tried to re-install several times using and trying different choices under "customize" and still the same result.

Also, i have tried using all the common bootflags found on the different threads of this forum and still the same result.

--------------------------------

My system is:

Toshiba Satellite L775

Intel i3 2350m 3.3Ghz

Intel Graphics HD3000

--------------------------------

Any type of comment, Suggestion or feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

post-972552-0-77044500-1330374515_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ok Guys,

After several install tries checking and unchecking different options, drivers etc i got to a set of combinations that takes care of this problem using the -x bootflag only but it gives me another problem lol. i installed iAtkos l2 again uncheking the "Graphic Enabler" option and not selecting any drivers. After instalation completes i leave the cd inside and boot again but this time selecting the harddrive using the bootflags -x -v but im still getting a halt on the boot. The Error that im getting now is "Acpi_Smc_PlatformPlugin::start - WaitForService(ResourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) Timed out "

Here i attach another print screen for reference,

Thanks in advance for any help.

Note: if i dont use any boot flags then the original error and this new error show up.

post-972552-0-42661000-1330968298_thumb.jpg