RME 9632 drivers please help

blendaman

9 posts in this topic

Hello Mac lovers! ;)

i;m looking for drivers for RME 9632 PCI for Snow Leopard 10.6.7 ,( i now that RME dont support this any longer this officialy couse mac pro do not has PCI slots) but the question is how to run this audio card on my system ?

hacintosh , tonymac [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] + beast

i7 2600k

mb:asus p867 pro b3 rev

snow leopard 10.6.3.

thanks for all help!!!!!

Hey XLR Thanks for Fast replay!

i have install this and when i choose in wavelab/logic/ or in system HDSP to use as main device it's seems to work only on hdsp mixer meters but there is no sound from the speaker , i got 3 pairs of outputs and there is silence every where , but levels "jumps" like is shuld but no sounds.

Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks !!!

First of all in order to use this driver you must boot in 32bit, and secondly you have to select your HDSP card in System Preferences / Sound.

yeah exacly i did boot it on 32 bit mode and my UAD 1 stars working but RME do the same story when i open the hdsp mixer is the same sounds "seems" to run but only on meters of outputs :(

any idea?

F*** , hmm have no idea what can be wrong with instalation , everything works fine (only bluetooth strop working after few days and orginal ableton dont want to install) do You have any suspect idea what could be done wrong during instalation? or maybe there is something not turnet on and i dont know about this? some times "silly" things are the biggest clue of case :):P

XLR if You will have some ideas i'm waiting :)

THANKS FOR ALL HELP! I APRECIATE THAT A LOT!

sorrry i give wrong info my system is 10.6.7 <<< does it make any difrence?