Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64
Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows® 7 with RapidBoot technology – delivers faster startup & shutdown and optimized multimedia
15.6” Backlit LED HD (1366x768) resolution display
Integrated Intel® HD 3000 graphics
6GB DDR3 memory, 750GB HDD storage
Integrated Bluetooth® & high-speed 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Integrated DVD reader/writer
USB2.0, eSATA connectors & 5-in-1 card-reader
Integrated 0.3M webcam for clearer video chats
You will have to void your warranty
0) Whitelist/Flash your BIOS located @ http://www.bios-mods...val-Lenovo-Z570
1)Remove your Half mini pci-e Wifi (Intel Wifi Link 1000 BGN) and replace it with a Atheros AR9285
2) While your in there loosen your HD screw because you will need to install chameleon bootloader externally. pop the cover back on, but not tighten the screws For now your done with the Lenovo.....
3) Now make sure you have an extra 8gb USB Drive....On a seperate MAC OSX system with the program "SHOW/HIDE" all files installed (Can be installed from the Multibeast program under the Software tab)....I'd suggest you go with the USB Unibeast installation route, Make sure you replace Unibeast's two files with the Nawcoms MBR patch (Unibeast won't install to MBR)
4)Now go back to your Lenovo and plug in the USB and proceed to bootup. Make sure USB is selected as first bootup from BIOS. Once Unibeast is booted up you will need to format your 750gb to MBR (very important) 2 Partitions oSX Extended/Fat32 (if you want a Dual boot configuration) and name your partitions in Disk Utility.
5) Install (Should take about 20 mins) When it asks you to reboot choose reboot and when it starts up choose your HD that you named it
6) When you boot up the first time after install you will need a USB Keyboard and possible USB mouse to finish with the Installation process. I'd suggest you have another extra USB drive for multibeast and make sure you install the PS keyboard/mouse kext from within multibeast.
Once your able to boot up fine from within the USB Unibeast way...Lets take you away from booting up that way.
You must now remove your HD from the Lenovo. You must have some way for another mac to be able to see your Lenovo's HD as an external HD on that particular MAC. Pay attention to what you named it as you will need the Chameleon Bootloader to be able to be installed to it.
Find the manually install Package for Chameleon. Download that package. Also you want to make sure that you have Chameleon Wizard installed on this other working mac. Inside the Chameleon manual install package you will see a i386 folder with 4 files inside (i think boot0 boot0hfs, booth1 etc...) Now load up Chameleon Wizard and choose "Folder on Disk". Choose boot0hfs is selected and select that same file from the manual install i386 folder. Now eject and put back the HD in the Lenovo
6) You will not have sound but look in the notebook section of this forum under the B570 and download alot of his kext files. He claims they work for our laptops, but that is why I want to redo a video, but I have such a great system going i'm almost afraid to re do all over again because of the time.
7)Update with the 10.7.2 combo update found online and it must be in dmg format.
Just No Card Reader!
Updated to 10.7.3 via the Software Update. I got a KP with the IntelCPUpowerMgmt.kext. I deleted this kext in both the S/L/E and E/E and no more KP's. Running 10.7.3 perfectly fine.
Added modified Voodoohda 2.7.2 & you must have the (1c20 8086) This gets rid of the Larsen Effect for our laptop. Also mic is 100% working. Also added a patched DSDT.aml for the Core i7. Now enjoying a full working laptop.