Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 on i4 v4.3 with 01.59.00 BB not working!

_Ombra_

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

i'm kinda going nuts on this problem. I have an iPhone 4 that was updated to 4.3 (only SHSH available before 4.3.5) using TinyUmbrella to preserve BB 01.59.00. The iPhone was previously on 4.0.1 and for some reason Ultrasn0w stopped working so that is why i updated it.

After getting to 4.3 with BB 01.59.00 and jailbreaking the phone i installed Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 but the unlock doesn't want to work at all... and just as a note i haven't restored any info to it yet so is freshly installed with no other soft.

Basically a clean 4.3 activated with an original sim, jailbroken and with cydia and ultrasn0w installed. Ultrasn0w doesn't work, Gevey sim works o_O

Is there a way i can debug this through terminal or any other way?? I really want to keep my software unlock and not use those crappy sim interposers

Thanks

EDIT:

Attached a few screenshots just to show you that i'm not crazy ;)

post-39036-1316228046_thumb.png

post-39036-1316228062_thumb.png

post-39036-1316228075_thumb.png

wow... 115 views and not a single answer... i guess you guys are as clueless about this problem as i am... but!!

Something ocurred to me. Ultrasn0w resides in the LaunchDaemons and so does the little nifty software from the Gevey Ultra guys but neither of them works. With the Gevey Ultra i still have to go through the dialing 112 process to get signal.

Problem is, even if the phone is recently restored (so no data restored to it), it doesn't work.

Is there some kind of blacklist inside iOS that is blocking certain LaunchDaemons or am i just going crazy? I never ever had this kind of issue since i unlock/jailbreak iPhones and it is driving me nuts.

Let's see if you guys can come up with something now