Jump to content

Need help using PC keyboard on a Mac

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic



    InsanelyMac Protégé

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I have pretty much everything figured out except one little thing......

Is there a key combination on a PC keyboard that is the equivalent of the "power" key on a mac keyboard?

This would be VERY VERY useful since my KVM requires I press "scroll lock" twice and apparently the power key on a mac keyboard is the same as a scroll lock key on a PC keyboard.

Ay ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy