MBR Lion

Mr.Mac Help

15 posts in this topic

This works for final too right, cause I bought the final via Mac app store.

Quickly how do I do this? so shoult I mount basesystem? InstallESD? and how to I unpack using sudo? I will name my volume for the installer as installer. Thanks !

Quickly how do I do this? so shoult I mount basesystem? InstallESD? and how to I unpack using sudo? I will name my volume for the installer as installer. Thanks !

See my nForce OS X Lion (10.7) APP STORE DOWNLOAD INSTALL GUIDE on a Series 6 or 7 nForce chipset / Intel CPU MOBO......Part B and Part D, which you can follow with your choice of kexts in /Extra/Extensions etc...... :)

This Guide is very good, step by step with pictures. But at the end replace the OSInstall.mpkg.

OK, I have to do this on a partition cause I dont have a usb (it broke). Plus, Are you all sure I can run Lion with my hardware?

Why not just go ahead and see how far you get.......?

bump...

BTW bumping is against forum rules and is unlikely to get you any help...........but you have been helped already.........see post #5 above!