Attached Files

BLooD_LorD

BLooD_LorD

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

here you go

thx, can you also plz give me your modified kexts and say what of them you modified, thx a lot! :)

steven Eliuk

steven Eliuk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Sorry,

Great forum it is really kool what u guys are doing,

Can you let me know your opinion if a Nvidia tesla c2070 will work on a legit mac pro 5.1, couple with a quadro 4000 mac edition. I saw they are included on ur list of supported out of the box for lion,

I know mac is suppose to be very specific about working with only mac certified cards, but its would really be amazing if i could get this tesla unit running on my system.

Thanks,

Arkanis

Arkanis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
I'm posting here this help request since I haven't found anywhere else more information about it.

Hackintosh running smoothly with Lion on a GA-X85A-UD5 mobo, everything is detected. Graphic card was a GTX 285. I've upgraded to a Quadro 5000 for work and pro reasons, it displays correctly at first but then crazy pixels start to appear, then the hole screen disrupts and pixelate. After rebooting it also reseted my bios settings.

Anyone know something about this issue ? Any fix ? Is this related to version of the drivers ?

I can tell the card is ok, since I have it running under Linux with latest Linux drivers and everything is ok, even under stress mode.

Thanks,

A.

ants

ants

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
I'm one of the unfortunate buyers of a laptop with an Nvidia Optimus system, hibrid IntelHd3000/Nvidia geforce gt540m.

I saw that the Nvidia card is on the actual NvidiaGF100 list, so in theory it is supported "as is" by Lion? No further editing, I mean beside the obvious problem with the intel card?

That's why in my boot it charge the nvidiagf100 kext, it recognise the card but it reads it as a monitor as it says in the system specs. and no kext loaded.

So maibe just removing the intel graphic kexts it will load the nvidia ones and read the card?

nungzaxen

nungzaxen

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Sorry,

Great forum I saw my card on your list ID Quadro 2000

but can you let me know how to use this EFI Sting for my card work great and full performance

I can work full with Quadro FX 1800, now I upgrade to Quadro 2000 but Cinebench give me 10 fps :) Jesus!!!

I aready install nvidia driver from official website and Cuda driver installed with GraphicsEnabler=Yes in smbios

Thank for your help

My matchine
Asus Sabertooth X58
i7 950
G-skill 12 GB
WD Black 1TB x4 Riad 0
Nvidia Quadro 2000

Firanolfind

Firanolfind

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Please help me with quadro 600. I am running Snow Leopard. Official drivers did not help. I changed device and manufacture.
QE does not enabled and I can not change resolution.

VooD , please help me!
Thanks!

VooD

VooD

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
Try with Lion and an EFI String.

RobertX

RobertX

InSanelyMac Maverick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
so...i have a Zotac GeForce GT 520 ...ids are 0x10DE 0x1040...according to the list...this card will work with Lion...using Chameleon 2.1 (GraphicsEnabler=Yes)?
...answering my own question...yes...haven't checked the hdmi for audio...that's next...using a 21"Apple Display(CRT) from 1998...go figure...

Edited by robertx, 15 April 2012 - 12:18 AM.

antoniodapc

antoniodapc

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 546 posts
I do not know how to make it work on my Samsung with Intel HD 3000 + Nvidia GT 540M.
Will you help me please ?

antoniodapc

antoniodapc

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 546 posts
up :(
I need Help

miki2o

miki2o

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Can you add support to nVidia 520MX? :(

Please, VooD ...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy