(graphic enabler script+legacyati4600 +ATI_Init )for ati mobility radeon 4650

Cyrus the Great

62 posts in this topic

test the ATY_Init.kext that i am post in first post just change the frambuffer with one that you use.

Can you send me your appleHDA(patched)+LegacyHDA?? thank you because i have VoodooHDA but my sound is bad and crackling! Answer please

I have tryied AppleHDA.kext and LegacyHDA.kext in the MIIF dvx of mammoth guide but nothing, could you send me your kext AppleHDA(Patched)+LegacyHDA?? please

you must add hdef to your dsdt and set layout id to 888 (0x78, 0x03) and use mamoth kext it must work after doing this.(also dont forgot to run enableaudio script)

@akbarmoradi where can i find the enable audio script?? i've done my dsdt edit, i've installed mammoth kext for audio but i don't know where i find this script. Thank you

the script is attached so you must rename your mac os x partition to this Macintosh HD

run script rebuild your cache and restart it should work now.

EnableAudio.zip

Hi Leopard1993,

I already use it , after that my card is recognized and all kext are loaded but , still blacklit.

I can see it when i connect with vnc.

I 've put dsdt.aml with Dual Link patch, I've already put VendorID for my LCD screen on /S/L/Display/Overrides.

But , still Blacklit.

However, I've seen youtube video for Dell studio 1747 with full res QE/CI but without tuto.

Thanks for your time,

Rija

@akbarmoradi did you take appleHDA+LegacyHDA from Mammoth bootCD v1.15a and from MIIF for dvx?? Because i have doubt, in LegacyHDA.kext in Contents i find only info.plist.....is this normal?? because this is the first time that i use legacyHDA

@akbarmoradi did you take appleHDA+LegacyHDA from Mammoth bootCD v1.15a and from MIIF for dvx?? Because i have doubt, in LegacyHDA.kext in Contents i find only info.plist.....is this normal?? because this is the first time that i use legacyHDA

install this two kext applehda in s/l/e and legacyhda in e/e folder.

Archive.zip

please i did all steps but i couldn't make it work

my experiences is not good

would you please help me?

my device 95531002 and it gives me black screen with no success to load frambuffer inside archive

i tried 10.6.7 on it gives me black screen also i think because of dsdt not perfect compatible with my HP Pavilion DV6-1105ee

i need graphic please

thanks

audio work with your dsdt VNC but without it no sound! if i used autopatcher! any could help :)

thanks again

Akbarmoradi can I use your mod for my laptop becouse graphic is very nearing to HP:

ATOM BIOS Rom:

SubsystemVendorID: 0x144d SubsystemID: 0xc050

IOBaseAddress: 0x2000

Filename: BR32028J_B.b

BIOS Bootup Message:

Samsung_Bonn_EXT_M96M2_DDR3 M96 DDR3 128bit 600e/800m

PCI ID: 1002:9480

Connector at index 0

Type [@offset 45412]: LVDS (7)

Encoder [@offset 45416]: INTERNAL_UNIPHY2 (0x21)

i2cid [@offset 45474]: 0x91, OSX senseid: 0x2

Connector at index 1

Type [@offset 45422]: VGA (1)

Encoder [@offset 45426]: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC1 (0x15)

i2cid [@offset 45497]: 0x90, OSX senseid: 0x1

Connector at index 2

Type [@offset 45432]: HDMI-A (11)

Encoder [@offset 45436]: INTERNAL_UNIPHY (0x1e)

i2cid [@offset 45520]: 0x95, OSX senseid: 0x6

please i did all steps but i couldn't make it work

my experiences is not good

would you please help me?

my device 95531002 and it gives me black screen with no success to load frambuffer inside archive

i tried 10.6.7 on it gives me black screen also i think because of dsdt not perfect compatible with my HP Pavilion DV6-1105ee

i need graphic please

thanks

audio work with your dsdt VNC but without it no sound! if i used autopatcher! any could help :P

thanks again

you must add the code to your own dsdt the posted dsdt.aml is for guide only.and the modded kext that i posted is for mobility radeon hd 4650 .you must fing modded kext for your card or you must follow mucha guide for doing it.

Akbarmoradi can I use your mod for my laptop becouse graphic is very nearing to HP:

ATOM BIOS Rom:

SubsystemVendorID: 0x144d SubsystemID: 0xc050

IOBaseAddress: 0x2000

Filename: BR32028J_B.b

BIOS Bootup Message:

Samsung_Bonn_EXT_M96M2_DDR3 M96 DDR3 128bit 600e/800m

PCI ID: 1002:9480

Connector at index 0

Type [@offset 45412]: LVDS (7)

Encoder [@offset 45416]: INTERNAL_UNIPHY2 (0x21)

i2cid [@offset 45474]: 0x91, OSX senseid: 0x2

Connector at index 1

Type [@offset 45422]: VGA (1)

Encoder [@offset 45426]: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC1 (0x15)

i2cid [@offset 45497]: 0x90, OSX senseid: 0x1

Connector at index 2

Type [@offset 45432]: HDMI-A (11)

Encoder [@offset 45436]: INTERNAL_UNIPHY (0x1e)

i2cid [@offset 45520]: 0x95, OSX senseid: 0x6

you can test it its simple process just test it.

you must add the code to your own dsdt the posted dsdt.aml is for guide only.and the modded kext that i posted is for mobility radeon hd 4650 .you must fing modded kext for your card or you must follow mucha guide for doing it.

:D i failed

but when i remove ATY_in and install Evo_enabler it gives me green apple and effects (VNC)

i changed resolution using rex get internal lcd work but no final cut no dvd no games :(

why i can't get it work full?

i added the code to dsdt but samething

please forgive me very beginner

• 2 weeks later...
i am upgrade to 10.6.8 and write script and legacy kext that patch ati4600 after update .put the legacyATI4600Controller.kext to your extra/Extension folder.after updating your system to newer version(its work in lion and 10.6.8) just before reboot run the enablegraphic script it patch the binary and no anymore to manually patch the binary and no need repair premision .use the ATY_Init.kext in System/Library/Extension .chameleon and dsdt graphic enabler not work properly after sleep.

for dvd player crash go to view/deinterlace and select better quality.it fix the problem.

script and legacy.kext include the file named archive no need other kext for 10.6.8 and above just download ATY_Init.kext and Archive.zip

i can install it on my hp dv6 1205sl ati4530 for enable a qe/ci ???

ok thanks for the reply :(

but no solution for me ? you see the reply of donkuri in the post near this (ati radeond hd 4530),i don't find the solutino uff.. :blowup:

you must mod the shrike framebuffer forr your card its only way.you do it with following mucha guide.its simple just start the guide!!

you must mod the shrike framebuffer forr your card its only way.you do it with following mucha guide.its simple just start the guide!!

humm.. i don't undestand very well ... i look the mocha guides? (excuse me but i don't undestand very well the english) :blowup:

humm.. i don't undestand very well ... i look the mocha guides? (excuse me but i don't undestand very well the english) :unsure:

its simple start from section B (B- Getting the ConnectorType, ATY,ControlFlags,Features, HotplugId and SenseLineId Values:

)

and follow the guide .

if have problem with sentence use translate.google.com

its simple start from section B (B- Getting the ConnectorType, ATY,ControlFlags,Features, HotplugId and SenseLineId Values:

)

and follow the guide .

if have problem with sentence use translate.google.com

you can send me the link for the right guide ??

ok, i have find the guide but i don't undestend what i do :D

thanks for the help :unsure: