snow leopard on my acer aspire 5734z?

bloodlust

4 posts in this topic

can os x snow leopard run on this kind of computer?

here are the specs of my laptop

system model: aspire 5734z

bios: insydeH20 version V1.01

processor: Pentium ® Dual - core CPU T4500 @ 2.30 GHz (2CPUs), ~2.3GHz

memory: 4096MB RAM

display: mobile intel® 4 series express chipset family

approx. total memory: 1695 MB

*i am a newbie on this kind of things and i really want a macbook but i cant afford to buy 1 so please help.. :unsure:

can os x snow leopard run on this kind of computer?

here are the specs of my laptop

system model: aspire 5734z

bios: insydeH20 version V1.01

processor: Pentium ® Dual - core CPU T4500 @ 2.30 GHz (2CPUs), ~2.3GHz

memory: 4096MB RAM

display: mobile intel® 4 series express chipset family

approx. total memory: 1695 MB

*i am a newbie on this kind of things and i really want a macbook but i cant afford to buy 1 so please help.. :(

follow this link and download the windows version to check if most of your hardware is compatible... your graphics card is not fully supported (no qe/ci), check here. and before you ask me what is qe/ci, follow this link.

thanks for your reply, is there a method on how i can install 10.6 snow leopard without 10.5 leopard?

and please give me a link to the tutorial on how to install these mac os x.. thanks for your help and time..

thanks for your reply, is there a method on how i can install 10.6 snow leopard without 10.5 leopard?

and please give me a link to the tutorial on how to install these mac os x.. thanks for your help and time..

you can search here for an installation guide similar to your hardware.... or you can follow this guide to install snow leopard using linux...