• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

rollcage

rollcage

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Lost rocks, Prison Break(PB) is good too. But PB doesnt keep you addicted. THe endings of each episode are solid. Like a FULL STOP not a 'and' or a COMMA.

But from what I heard is that they are showing the first 7 eps of LOST S3 starting October 3rd. Then rerunning S1 and S2, then finally coming back to S3 next Fall. That is gonna suck {censored}.

didn't they do something like that last year too? i remember a LONG break between new episodes in any case. i love the show, it's so addicting to watch. the season finale last year rocked, i can't wait to see what happens.

anyone ever go to http://thedharmainitiative.org? also, for the hardcore lost fans out there: http://en.wikipedia....ost_(TV_series). it has a lot of cool stuff that i never would have thought about, if you watch the show at all, you should definetely go there.

Mac_Attack

Mac_Attack

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
?????

Zealot

Zealot

Zealot FTWeed!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Interests:Gamez pc, manga,craks n over cloks
I have "lost" interest on this show, it has been too streched for my taste tho i was almost a junkiee of the first season, then the show got boring in season 2.Dont get me wrong i love the suspense thing,its just in that show they never reveals important storyline stuff.The troubles of the characters have been facing are a logical way to develop a series but it doesnt lead to the answers the audience want.
Just my opinion.

gt.

lostfan

lostfan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Are those the numbers from lost? I don't watch the show, just occasional episodes. I think it's about time somebody finds them - BUT there's a catch. It should be like terrorists or something and they will only save 4 people and they have to help them blow up some place or smuggle drugs into somewhere. thenm they kill them off. Less characters to deal with and more pay for the remaining actors ;)

LMAO, this is actually somewhat close to what is going on! :wacko:

Season 4 rocks!

(MoC)

(MoC)

InsanelyMacaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts
  • Interests:Plenty.
Three letters:

WTF?!

SDRacer48

SDRacer48

Air Cody...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Interests:Duh! Computers. And my wonderful wife.
My wife is obsessed with that show. She is actually a moderator on the forum Lostpedia.

She also freaks about the number 114 (add 4+8+15+16+23+42) and says it is her unlucky number.

You can check out her graphics of lost she has made here: www.kittylili.com

I constructed her site by the way....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy