3 replies to this topic

K4R33M

K4R33M

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hi everybody ,
i managed to install kalyway 10.5.2 on my vaio and managed to fix all problems i had in that configuration (excluding the intel 5100 agn wifi card).
i decided i needed snow leopard (the reason why i got into this was because i wanted to use aperture and iwork and these can only work on snow leopard on their latest versions)
so i installed Iatkos S3 V2 .
first problem , it takes alot of time to boot ,and when it does , it only boots into safe mode
second problem , i use a usb mouse , the track pad on my laptop is not recognizable
how do i fix the safe mode problem in order to fully use snow leopard .
the only kexts i had installed were the apple ps2 and voodo ps2 for my keyboard to work .... nothing else

help on this matter will be much appreciated
thx in advance ;)

TINYSHOT

TINYSHOT

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
No luck I've been having the exact same problems on my VAIO F series. I installed it using a USB mouse because the trackpad didnt work and i cant even boot into it. I've been searching online but cant find any answers. I tried all the nvidia kexts with iatkos but i'm not able too boot into snow leopard after installing it

How did u boot into safe mode and how long did it take to boot because sometimes i see the apple logo but no spinning lines so i just turn off the laptop after 5 minutes of waiting.

K4R33M

K4R33M

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i type -x at the bootloader
apparently it was caused by an unidentified processor and goes straight to safe boot

thegoldenboy

thegoldenboy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi everybody ,
i managed to install kalyway 10.5.2 on my vaio and managed to fix all problems i had in that configuration (excluding the intel 5100 agn wifi card).
i decided i needed snow leopard (the reason why i got into this was because i wanted to use aperture and iwork and these can only work on snow leopard on their latest versions)
so i installed Iatkos S3 V2 .
first problem , it takes alot of time to boot ,and when it does , it only boots into safe mode
second problem , i use a usb mouse , the track pad on my laptop is not recognizable
how do i fix the safe mode problem in order to fully use snow leopard .
the only kexts i had installed were the apple ps2 and voodo ps2 for my keyboard to work .... nothing else

help on this matter will be much appreciated
thx in advance :)

i have the same problem..did you ever get it fixed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy