Iatkos S3 V2 on Sony Vaio FW problems

K4R33M

4 posts in this topic

hi everybody ,

i managed to install kalyway 10.5.2 on my vaio and managed to fix all problems i had in that configuration (excluding the intel 5100 agn wifi card).

i decided i needed snow leopard (the reason why i got into this was because i wanted to use aperture and iwork and these can only work on snow leopard on their latest versions)

so i installed Iatkos S3 V2 .

first problem , it takes alot of time to boot ,and when it does , it only boots into safe mode

second problem , i use a usb mouse , the track pad on my laptop is not recognizable

how do i fix the safe mode problem in order to fully use snow leopard .

the only kexts i had installed were the apple ps2 and voodo ps2 for my keyboard to work .... nothing else

help on this matter will be much appreciated

thx in advance ;)

No luck I've been having the exact same problems on my VAIO F series. I installed it using a USB mouse because the trackpad didnt work and i cant even boot into it. I've been searching online but cant find any answers. I tried all the nvidia kexts with iatkos but i'm not able too boot into snow leopard after installing it

How did u boot into safe mode and how long did it take to boot because sometimes i see the apple logo but no spinning lines so i just turn off the laptop after 5 minutes of waiting.

• 2 months later...
hi everybody ,

i managed to install kalyway 10.5.2 on my vaio and managed to fix all problems i had in that configuration (excluding the intel 5100 agn wifi card).

i decided i needed snow leopard (the reason why i got into this was because i wanted to use aperture and iwork and these can only work on snow leopard on their latest versions)

so i installed Iatkos S3 V2 .

first problem , it takes alot of time to boot ,and when it does , it only boots into safe mode

second problem , i use a usb mouse , the track pad on my laptop is not recognizable

how do i fix the safe mode problem in order to fully use snow leopard .

the only kexts i had installed were the apple ps2 and voodo ps2 for my keyboard to work .... nothing else

help on this matter will be much appreciated

thx in advance :)

i have the same problem..did you ever get it fixed?