• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

fghot56

fghot56

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Recently I began working on getting my computer with a p6 asus mb and i7-980x cpu and saw all the problems that I faced. Luckily, I was able to find a tutorial at http://www.insanelym...howtopic=219719 on how to do it but sadly I am a huge beginner in installing Mac osx86 I would be forever grateful if someone could translate this to a stupid person form :)

I've managed to install Snow but am not able to boot up into it which is what I assume all the extra files are for. I do not have a USB drive per-say, but I do have an external hard-drive and an iPod that I can use if necessary. I don't know how to move the files that he refers to the mac partition of my hard-drive without accessing the gui interface of the mac. I'm very inexperienced in terminals. Also if I need to format my external harddrive or what not can I just do that through the Snow Installer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy