Kernel Panic - Screenshot included

MadMunky

31 posts in this topic

is mach_kernel not the official apple kernel?

Its just a name of the Kernel file.

Didnt seem to help, I've removed the JMicron Kext and run DSDT Patcher then booted with the flag DSDT=/DSDT.aml

but still getting the same kernel panic on boot.

After you genereated your DSDT, could you boot without the Disablers?

Disabler.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

And delete SleepEnabler.kext

It was Retail 10.6.2

Sure? The first retail DVD is 10.6.0 and the second retail DVD is 10.6.3.

Its just a name of the Kernel file.

After you genereated your DSDT, could you boot without the Disablers?

Disabler.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

And delete SleepEnabler.kext

Sure? The first retail DVD is 10.6.0 and the second retail DVD is 10.6.3.

Will try without the other kext, is there a way of telling if its actually using the DSDT file?

I thought it was 10.6.2 but maybe is was 10.6.0 then :s

OK I've removed the disablers and sleep kext and the system will boot with the -f flag but still not without it.

Will try without the other kext, is there a way of telling if its actually using the DSDT file?

I thought it was 10.6.2 but maybe is was 10.6.0 then :s

OK I've removed the disablers and sleep kext and the system will boot with the -f flag but still not without it.

If you can boot without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and with vanilla Kernel it gets loaded. But are you now with vanilla Kernel? The patched Kernel disables some Kext's.

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up starting again and im now on 10.6.4 with the laptop working OK but there is a couple of things I wanted to ask.

How can I tell if the ACPI is working and if not whats the best way of getting it working?

Is there any way of finding out what drivers still need to be loaded I think I just have the bluetooth and Memory card reader to get working but is there any apps which will tell me whats in the laptop but not enabled?

Cheers for any replys :plane:

Next step is to respray the laptop and make it look like a mac :)

• 3 months later...
I ended up starting again and im now on 10.6.4 with the laptop working OK but there is a couple of things I wanted to ask.

How can I tell if the ACPI is working and if not whats the best way of getting it working?

Is there any way of finding out what drivers still need to be loaded I think I just have the bluetooth and Memory card reader to get working but is there any apps which will tell me whats in the laptop but not enabled?

Cheers for any replys :thanks_speechbubble:

Next step is to respray the laptop and make it look like a mac :whistle:

Hi! I've a lenovo r61...can u make me a zip of ur /Extra ? PLEASEEEEEEeeee...i'm stuck without QE and nothing...pleaseeeee... thank u