What Kernel I've to use within iDeneb on Asrock G31M-GS?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jamiroval1

jamiroval1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi

I'm trying to install iDeneb 1.3 on the Pc in my signature. I tryed Vanilla Kernel and also Darwin 9.2.2, but I've got a kernel panic related to Power Management.
Any suggestion for me?

Thanks

verdant

verdant

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Gurus
  • 5,570 posts
  • Interests:At home, I have the following computers......
    >
    >
    >

Hi

I'm trying to install iDeneb 1.3 on the Pc in my signature. I tryed Vanilla Kernel and also Darwin 9.2.2, but I've got a kernel panic related to Power Management.
Any suggestion for me?

Thanks

Post your kernel panic screen shot.........

jamiroval1

jamiroval1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Post your kernel panic screen shot.........

Sorry, I've just taken a screenshot with a photocam. here is the attachment.
In this case I used a Darwin 9.4 kernel but the error seems to be the same with all other ones.

thanks

Another thing: I've read the guide about installing MacOSX on Asrock g31m-gs, and there are two files with modified Bios. So, I'm not able to download these attachments... Bios-mod is necessary also with non-vanilla kernels?

Thanks again...

Attached Files

verdant

verdant

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Gurus
  • 5,570 posts
  • Interests:At home, I have the following computers......
    >
    >
    >

Sorry, I've just taken a screenshot with a photocam. here is the attachment.
In this case I used a Darwin 9.4 kernel but the error seems to be the same with all other ones.

thanks

Another thing: I've read the guide about installing MacOSX on Asrock g31m-gs, and there are two files with modified Bios. So, I'm not able to download these attachments... Bios-mod is necessary also with non-vanilla kernels?

Thanks again...

You need to use a Disabler.kext that disables the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext........

As for BIOS mods.........it depends what the BIOS problem(s) is(are).........some can be sorted by using a patched DSDT.aml file in / or in /Extra.........

jamiroval1

jamiroval1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

You need to use a Disabler.kext that disables the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext........

As for BIOS mods.........it depends what the BIOS problem(s) is(are).........some can be sorted by using a patched DSDT.aml file in / or in /Extra.........

Well.. I'm not able to boot the system in any mode (tryed -x -v -f -s options), so I think I've to reinstall with other custom options. Now I have got iDeneb 1.4 (with the Voodoo Kernel).

Thanks for your answer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy