wheres my mouse pointer?

18 posts in this topic

hey guys so i updated to 10.6.3 and had to reinstall some kexts and my pointer doesnt show up. it works because the dock zooms in a stuff when i scroll down. i used to have voodoops2. when i use appleps2controller, it goes into kernel panic. any insight? thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
HUMMMM?!?!?

that could resolve the problem...but i re-instal the os..now i have (almost )it all

the sound does not exist, as well as wireless... all the rest works...

well im just sticking to 10.5.8, because there are no problems for me, but for snow leopard i used voodoops2 for my mouse problems and voodoohda(theres a fixed version) to solve my sound. ive uploaded both for you in a zip file. give it a try. maybe it works. i dotn know about the wirless tho.

Sound_and_ps2.zip

machine workin again, but only starts if the instalation dvd is on the drive, if not, chamelion 1.5 saids something like missing mach kernel can anyone HELP US???

i don't tuch in a mac os since my lc3 died...

just need the boot file and the battery controlers

machine workin again, but only starts if the instalation dvd is on the drive, if not, chamelion 1.5 saids something like missing mach kernel can anyone HELP US???

i don't tuch in a mac os since my lc3 died...

just need the boot file and the battery controlers

allright man, sorry for my late response, here this is my boot loader and file, see if it worksboot_loader_and_bootfile.zip

thank you again, i solve the last problems, now he just fly....next step, by a mac!lool

did you solve your issue?

thats great it got to work. no, no i didnt so i just came back to 10.5.8. i have less problems :[

to tell you the truth i really dont know, im surprised your telling me this, i have hp pavilon dv5-1138nr, ive intsalled leopard and snow leopard many a times, always had wifi working . your isnt? so u cant get online?

to tell you the truth i really dont know, im surprised your telling me this, i have hp pavilon dv5-1138nr, ive intsalled leopard and snow leopard many a times, always had wifi working . your isnt? so u cant get online?

i use cable.. actually i don't know where i can find the wireless aplication,,,,lool

u mean that icon in my picture? just click it (red) and join a network, or go to the little apple (green) on the other side, into system preferences and into network and add it. for me its the opposite, i dont have ethernet but i do have wifi lolpost-550543-1273372956_thumb.jpg

next time, if mouse pointer doesn't show, although it works, to locate it : omnidazzle :)

Greetz

u mean that icon in my picture? just click it (red) and join a network, or go to the little apple (green) on the other side, into system preferences and into network and add it. for me its the opposite, i dont have ethernet but i do have wifi lolpost-550543-1273372956_thumb.jpg

As i said, i ad no wifi....lool

it dosen't even apear in system preferences....

blueooth ok

ethernet ok

firewire ok

wireless ko

As i said, i ad no wifi....lool

it dosen't even apear in system preferences....

blueooth ok

ethernet ok

firewire ok

wireless ko