Can't get my 9600m-gt working properly (Quartz) under SL

Pasc00l

5 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

usually i do not post a new thread, cuz nearly everything u wanna know was asked before.

But i swear i did my best, nothing helped.

I successfully installed SL retail using this tutorial http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=183751

Everything went fine, after some issues i am amble to boot and work with SL (as u can see, i'm on it right now).

But i can't get my 9600m-gt to work properly. I tried nvinject, nvdarwin, nothing. i don't know if it was the 9000er driver or the use of osx tools to integrate a custom efi string, but i am now able to change the resolution and my external monitor is working as well.

BUT quartz and these things aren't enabled!!! i need this to install logic, it says i have 0 MB VRAM... )=

please help me! :) (i am not a native english speaker so please excuse my language)

How do you know if it is working or not? I thought that I had read that it is not as prominently displayed in SL as it was in Leopard....

I just checked my 9400GT via OSX86Tools and it showed QE as being disabled.

I enabled it per the checkbox, rebooted and am now presented with a message of :

AppleScript Error

Can't make "The domain/default pair of (com.apple.windowserver, QuartGLEnabled) does not exist" into type boolean. (-1700).

So, it appears that I've been of no help.